Sunday, November 28, 2010

No Please Don't Tell Me Tomorrow Is Monday...Again

Here we go again...Thanksgiving went bye way too fast! I'm bummed that we all have to go back to work and school and whatever else comes into the common persons life...it will seem like forever before we have another holiday break!
I'm just glad that we have basketball games to get to go to during this next month! Bring on the basketball, girls and boys and yes...wrestling too!

I've had the stomach flu once again...but not as bad as two weeks ago...now I've gone and given it to poor Greg...boo. =(  I sure do hope that he only has what I've had today and not what I had two weeks ago...that would be a bad thing!

Chelsie has been taking pictures of Whitney...this is Chelsie's new past time and a little money on the side...she is doing well with photography and she loves doing it!
I've loaded some of Whit's pictures...I think they are all cute...Whit didn't even dress up for the day, she just went over to see Chelsie and Jaron and do a little shopping and ended up doing a fun little photo shoot with her big sister...very nice Chels!
I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!
































I'll try and keep you all updated on the basketball and try to get some photo's on here as well!  One exciting thing...we are headed to watch the BYU Lady Cougars basketball team on December 18th.  Whitney attended a basketball camp at the 'Y' this summer and one of her coaches is a player...her name is Coriann Wood and Whit really wants to see her play...so we're going! Yeah!
I've embedded a video of Coriann up at the top of this blog...she seems really sweet and looks like a good b-baller! I hope you love her as much as Whitney does! Pause my music to watch the video!

Enjoy The Rest Of November and Happy December!

No comments: