Sunday, November 21, 2010

NEWS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS

Yes, I know it has been forever...what can I say!
I do have some news!  Now to catch you up on the volleyball season...well Whitney made the All-Region team for region 20 in 1-A.  She was thrilled and so were here parents!

Whitney was nominated to compete for the FFA (Future Farmers of America) Harvest Ball title.  She had to back a truck and trailer she took 1st, chase a pig...she took 3rd, make a cake...she took 2nd, put her bare hand in a bucket of pig sh** no placing there, model an evening gown, interview, talent...they didn't tell us the placings on the gown, interview or talent...they had to do a floor show dance at the Harvest Ball!  Whitney ended up getting 2nd attendant to the Harvest Ball queen...she made...thanks to Carla and her mom "a little bit" ...the sweetest cake ever! It was themed: WhitneyElla Goes To The Ball! It was Fun! =)




 We are off to the races for the 2010-2011 basketball season...just had our first two games this last Friday and Saturday over to Richfield at the Sevier Valley Center (SVC).  We lost the first game to Manila and won our second game to Wendover!  I believe that our girls have it in them to have a great season!  Whit is playing a guard position along with some post play as well...she sure does a good job at both...course I'm proud of her...she's half mine you know!

I don't have pictures to post with this post...I didn't take my camera to the games...sometimes it is just great to sit and watch for a change and since they were just preview games and don't count against our record...I thought it would be a great time to leave it home!

We will be having Thanksgiving here in Teasdale with Carla, Jeff and a couple of their kids...Greg, me and Whit along with the other stragglers in our family...Carla will bring the P-I-G "hog" and I will bring the Turkey...we are looking forward to a simple yet filling day!  Of course we will be having all of the fixin's...you don't have to have tons of people to have it all!  Can't wait eat some good food and later rent a good movie to top off our day...we'll see you others all next year...or just at Christmas dinner...enjoy your day with your in-laws...it will be a good time for you all too!

Been looking for Christmas presents...can't believe that it is almost here...and we all need new tires for each of our cars and truck...so it looks like a black Christmas in this family =( not really what else could we use...might as well get what we need...right!

The babies are all growing and the little boys are all getting so big and Chasin is doing so good in school...he sure has grown into a gentle young man!  Jager and Braegan are getting so smart in preschool...and the babies...well they are just so darn cute and grandma loves them all!

I can't wait until I get to go see the Harry Potter movie that just came out this weekend...who knows when...but for sure I am going to see it!  I just know that Carla wants to go with me too! =)

Well...I've just about ran out of news for today...I sure hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and that you find your lives as full and blessed as much as I do!  One more year means that we are here to be Thankful just to be here!

I Love You All...HAPPY THANKSGIVING...and Black Friday EEK

No comments: