Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's A Road Trip War

















So...it's a road trip war for the Lady Badgers...we lost to Bryce Valley...that means we took 4th place in Region! We will have a playoff game on the road against another region to determine who will go to State on October 30th & 31st!

I believe the girls hit a wall...they seemed to lose their drive the longer into the game they got! However, Whit dug up some way nice passes and we couldn't be prouder of her...I think that they will get their crap together and win the playoff...am I betting on it...well first of all I don't bet...but if I did...well...I think I might put money on the Lady Badgers pulling the win off...I guess what it will come to, is who wants it the most...well of course "The Lady Badgers" do!

What in the world will we do with our time for a week...possibly a week and a half...um...no games to watch...I think that I'm actually going to have withdrawals from no game syndrome...is that even possible!

The most important thing is that our girls are being honest on the court and coming off winners for having actually acknowledged that they touched a ball that was called out...Whit did this yesterday...I am so happy that she told the referee the truth and gave the other team the ball...however; it was touched by the other team twice and Whit called for the touch but the other team wouldn't admit to it...just goes to show you just how much greater the Lady Badgers are than those that choose to be dishonest!

Today's Quote:
You can have all the talent in the world...but it will take you nowhere without your teammates!
~Lady Bobcats T-shirts~

Have Fun Finding The Treasures In This Day!

No comments: