Sunday, February 15, 2009

First Things First


Hello everyone...it's that wonderful day of rest...YEEPIE!
I can't believe how busy we have been this week...but it certainly has been worth it!
First things first...basketball - basketball and more basketball...we went to region and ended up taking 4th place which sends us to Monticello to a play off game away from our home court...but I believe that our girl's can win...they should anyway:-0! Then if we win...we head to Richfield to State this week Wednesday - Saturday! I'll keep you posted.

Whit didn't get to play...she is a freshman after all, but the Freshies sure make good water girls...what a great experience to travel with the Varsity as we play in these huge games!

Second...How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Ours was Lovely:) First...Carla and I did a singing telegram of "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston...to Trev for Whit since she needed to give him his Birthday/Valentine's day present. She just about died...who knows what was going through Trev's mind when we sang to him...lol...:-0! To top it all off...BD thought that our hair wasn't cute...mine was up in clips and Carla's was in tiny pony tails. We looked like run way modles...yep..uhuh...that's right BD:-)!

Barndaddy took me out to dinner down to the Lodge for Ribeye steak to die for...YUMO...we went with Kurt and Melissa...it was fun...we then ended up to the Brown's wedding reception to celebrate in their fun!

BarnDiva stayed home and watched the NBA SLAM DUNK contest...we made it home just in time to watch the winner with her...she said that she quite enjoyed herself...that's good...becuz, I felt bad leaving her here and not taking her to dinner with us...she made a YUMO pasta meal and said that it was fabulous...:-)!

Well...I better sign off and jump into the shower for the day...just wanted to say hello and that I really am sorry that I haven't blogged for awhile:-(...but you know life...and when you're busy...you're happy:) :) :)!

Today's Quote:
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides
~David Viscott~

Have A Happy Sunday--Love To All:-)

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

Michelle..I've added your blog to my list of friends on my blog, hope thats ok? Maybe you can teach teach this beginner a thing or two!? Very cute blog! LOL