Thursday, February 3, 2011

Basketball Is Good

Yes...basketball is good!  Our Lady Badgers beat the Bryce Valley Lady Mustangs last-night by 6 points!  Tough game...but someones got to do it...and they did!  Talk about TEAM EFFORT! WHOOT...WHOOT!

Tomorrow the Lady Badger's will play their final game of season play against the Lady Buffalo's...not sure that's what I would want to be called...but hey, those people down there in Valley are some very nice people! For the boys...I'm pretty sure that a Buffalo Boy is awesome and all...but for the girls...um...not sure!

Next Wednesday, February 9th, our Lady Badgers will more than likely play the Lady Buffalo's again on the Lady Badgers home court @ 7PM.  With a win tomorrow night...that will put them in 3rd place going into Region...and this year the first game of Region will be played on the better placed teams home court.  We will then head to Cedar City, Canyon View HS for Thursday and Friday games to determine the out come of Region play...our Lady Badger's have the talent to take 1st place...I hope they bring a lot of heart and come playing strong!

We will then head to Richfield the following week to play for State determination at the Sevier Events Center...I'll have to keep you updated on that one!

No pictures from last-nights game...sorry (8-\
I'll leave this picture of Miss Whitney that Chelsie took...because I have replaced it from the Header!





















I hope that this blog finds you all warm and cozy...cause it has been terribly cold here!  Good thing that Greg has a large pile of wood,..I just Heart me some of that man! (8-)

Until next time...Happy Hoof Beats

No comments: