Monday, September 27, 2010

The Lady Badgers Beat The Lady Mustangs




Sorry that I didn't get this out right after the game with Bryce Valley Mustangs...but duty calls in all corners of the world and I have been rather busy!

Okay...so the first game was another ugly start...our ladies went 5 games, it was like riding that old wooden roller coaster up at the Lagoon...you know how it beats you to death before you get back to the landing...well that's exactly the way I felt by the time the game was over.

I've decided that the Freshman and JV games need a time cap on them...because those matches both went 5 games as well...so it wasn't until way after 7:00 PM before the Varsity game got started...oh wow we didn't get home until 12:00-12:30 AM that morning.

Again...Whitney was a blocking fool...I think she thrives on that!  I didn't take any pictures of that game...first, Bryce Valley's gym is so dark that the pictures don't look great anyhow, and second there was no way that I was going to jinx them by bringing out the camera in such an important game!
I am real proud of our ladies...they kept their heads up and played real hard...could it have been better...yes, but we won, so we'll take it!

We play the Lady Buffaloes on Wednesday night @  7:00 PM in the WHS gym, so if you're around come out to the game!

Today's Quote:
It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.
~John Wooden~


Have A Great Day!

No comments: