Monday, May 24, 2010

Little Hole In The Rock, San Juan County Utah



We had such a good time...it was so scary and very interesting.  I can honestly say that I learned how to ride a 4-wheeler that day!  I thought that this would be a fun trip to bring the kids and grand kids on...I don't think so...we better plan a trip to the zoo for the grand kids.


We had so much fun...although we could hardly walk the next day from being so darn sore! I can say that I am happy that Greg is very patient with me...cause on the way down to the little hole in the rock...I was so scared to ride my wheeler in some places...by the time we started back up...52 miles round trip...I was a little braver and decided that I was too exhausted to get off my wheeler...so I just rode it back up...scary...but fun and I am so glad that I did it! This is definitely a must for next year again!


I told Greg that if I did this type of riding every weekend I wouldn't have school lunch lady arms any more...do ya think I can talk him into taking me on fun trips like this every weekend...I don't think so either! Anyway...here are some picture of our trip...so scary...so fun!


The hole in the rock on the Escalante side was just the beginning of those poor pioneer's adversity...those people had to have some very strong testimonies and a very strong spirit to go with them!

No comments: