Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today Is A Good Day


















So are we excited for the Colts to WIN...YES! Whitney keeps us all PUMPED up for this and I can't say that it isn't exciting...cuz, well you guessed it...we just know that the COLTS are going to kick the SAINTS around the Football Field!

My days seem to roll together lately...I guess that is a good thing, especially if you had long, long days!
I just know that work has been good and busy this last week and I am so very happy for that one...I guess that my getting out in the community for the last two years and getting to know the businesses has really paid off...Yes!

Whit's basketball games are bouncing to an end too fast...it has been an experience...she has done really well for being a Sophomore! We have just a couple more games left...then it's Region for region #20...that will be held in Panguitch on February 10-12, 2010. I hope we do well enough to make it to State which will be held in Richfield on February 17-20! I will try and keep this updated to let everyone know for sure how our Lady Badgers do! :D

SNOW...can you believe it...it finally snowed in Teasdale...we actually have that cold white stuff...and it isn't gone by elements such as "Wind or Sun"...how thankful we are for it! Hopefully it will snow a lot more before this winter decides to come to an end!

So..I'm back at Spin Class...Carla and I are planning on riding in this bike ride:



zion Logo.JPG

 I think that all of you should come with us...come on! :D

I will definitely need Greg to be there for moral support...cause I don't think that I can do it with just Carla...sorry Carla...but you are way too good and you are way too much in shape! :/
For sure...Whitney will think that she will need to go and get some sun and some laps in around the pool! :D It will be a good get away for us...we need to feel a little warmth in our bones!

If you are interested you can keep updated on Julie and Jack's Experiences at this link: JULIE & SHELLY
it has certainly been a reminder of why we are here on earth and a time to ponder my own Testimony!  This makes me Happy that I have one and am able to share it! If you are interested in my Testimony...go to the top of this blog and click on My Testimony!

Today's Quote:
A SMILE creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in business, and is the countersign of friends.Yet, it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no earthly good to anyone till it is given away.
~Julie Harward~

So smile my family and friends...cause it's the only thing in this bad economy that is worth more than one can afford...and it's easy to give it away!


xoxoxo's

No comments: